As a security requirement, we need a function to list out a user's permission on Confluence.
All I can find is follow article:https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-list-which-spaces-a-group-can-access-720636535.html
It require direct access to SQL server which is another security concern.
May I know do Confluence have OOTB function or any plugin can do so?
I would also be interested in a solution for that.
I found some user-macros written by users like this - but was not able to get them working.
Gonna watch your question here and hope for a solution.
Hi @Mark,
You may want to check out the Who Will See plugin for Confluence.
Check out what it offers and see if it fulfils your requirements.
Hope this helps
I want to input a username and then get a list of space/pages he can access.
This plugin seems doing vice versa so it is not directly fit my requirement.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.