I am receiving questions regarding the portal and since I don't actually know what the user sees, I am wondering if there is documentation on it.
Larissa,
You can find information on the customer portal here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver/configuring-the-customer-portal-939926277.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver/best-practices-for-designing-the-customer-portal-939926586.html
You can also look at your customer portal by going to the raise a request feature in your service desk or going to https://instancename/servicedesk
Hi @Larissa D James,
You can find documentation here:
Interesting as well is to have a look at best practices regarding portal setup.
Those are important as what the user sees depends largely on how you set it up. There is literally just a couple of different screens: the overall portal screen, a screen with the request types for a specific Service Desk, a form you can use to create requests and an overview of reported tickets.
Thanks for the quick response.
Thank you for the quick response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.