in the ticket there is a file task.txttried sostring [] to = {"Simpleone@ti.com");string [] cc = {"Simpletwo@ti.com"};sendEmail("Jira", to, cc, key, "HI", key, {"attachment.*"});
Can you let us know what exactly you're trying to do here?
This is in Jira? Are you developing an add-on?
Shannon
With this I understood this.
tell me how to attach a file with a URL
I use the attachFileFromURL function in sil
the file is inserted, but when I open it, an error occurs.
Hi there,
I will need more clarification on this. Can you let us know why you are looking to attach a file this way? Can you tell me if you're using a 3rd party add-on for it? I'm not familiar with SIL and so I want to make sure to properly direct your request to someone who can help you.
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.