Hi,
I am looking for some assistance with an issue I have with JSD, we have been using JSD for the past 8 months without any issue but recently when the customers from one particular company responds on JSD tickets (via email) it is creating a new ticket for each reply instead of appending it to the existing ticket.
This was working up to about 3 weeks ago and this is not happening for customers from other companies using the same JSD project.
When I searched the Atlassian community forum I saw some articles which essentially said if the subjects contains the key for the ticket then it should add the reply as a comment to that ticket but in my case the Key is in the subject, here is an example '[JIRA] (CSUP-644) RE: [JIRA] [CSUP-610] Issues for the channel subscribe notification'. So as you can see the customer responded to the ticket CSUP-610 but instead of appending it to that ticket in JSD it created a new ticket, CSUP644.
Would anyone have any suggestions as to what might be happening here? Maybe someone else has encountered this issue and managed to resolved it? I was thinking maybe the company might have changed something recently in their email setup??
We are using JIRA v7.3 and Service desk v3.4 Server version.
Any assistance with this would be appreciated?
Thanks