No matter how I try (clicking the alternate version directly, selecting a version from the previewer) I'm ALWAYS shown the latest version of the jpg.
What gives and what's the fix?
E.g.
https://confluence.***/download/attachments/2097187/quickdiagnose2.jpg?version=3&modificationDate=1525630225670&api=v2
https://confluence.***/download/attachments/2097187/quickdiagnose2.jpg?version=2&modificationDate=1525434136860&api=v2
https://confluence.***/download/attachments/2097187/quickdiagnose2.jpg?version=1&modificationDate=1522931741653&api=v2
All present the exact same image.
Sebastian,
Can you verify if the older versions of images are still there? It could be that they were deleted.
Victor
Yes, if I navigate to the attachments folder in the file system you can see that the versions still exist (with different creation dates/file sizes)
Are the images in the attachments folder in confluence.?
Yes the root (most current) images appear in the attachments section of confluence. You simply cannot view any of the image VERSIONs (as per attached)
As I stated in the initial post, clicking Version 3 displays Version 4
Clicking Version 2 displays Version 4
Clicking Version 1 displays Version 4
Selecting Version 1 under Preview displays Version 4, and comically; also displays "This is an older version of this file. See the latest one"
How can this be escalated into a formal bug?
It's already a known bug that will be fixed some time.
Never mind, issue since LAST YEAR
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-54125?jql=project%20%3D%20CONFSERVER%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20text%20~%20%22jpeg%20version
Since last year: nobody use anymore JPEG file in our Confluence and we are waiting for this bug to be fixed to be able to recover our old JPEG versions files in our Documentation...
We are using Confluence 6.13.4 and we are affected.
I hope someone will take care about this bug.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.