Hi,
I recently upgraded from JIRA 4.4 to JIRA 5.0.7. Since then it seems like my mail handlers for my project queues are no longer working.
I have confirmed that all of the network connections are working from within the JIRA GUI and on the backend server hosting it.
However, in looking at the catalina.out logs I do see the following errors:
======================================================
2012-07-03 00:02:41,491 QuartzWorker-0 INFO ServiceRunner Create/Comment Service HMS [atlassian.mail.incoming.mailfetcherservice] Create/Comment Service HMS[10011]: Cannot handle message as the recipient(s) (jira@company.com) do not match the catch email jira-proj@company.com
2012-07-03 00:02:41,494 QuartzWorker-0 INFO ServiceRunner Create/Comment Service HMS [atlassian.mail.incoming.mailfetcherservice] The message has been rejected: The messages recipient(s) does not match catch mail list.
======================================================
The way I had it setup in the past is that jira@company.com is the actual email address and jira-proj@company.com was an email alias to that address. This allowed me to make alias addresses for each project and manage it through one email account. This has work up to now.
Any way I can resolve this? Not sure what I need to do.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
B