I haven't been into Confluence for some time. Now i can not find where to login.
Can someone send the link or describer where the loggin si located on the website?
Thanks
Helena
We can't tell you where your Confluence is, we don't know which one it is.
When you have found out where it is, just go to the url, there's an option to log in on evey page when you're not logged in.
Hi Helena,
the link is usually on the top right of the page.
Hi
Thanks for a quick reply unfortunately there is only a " Try it now" link.
Can you please send the URL?
Many thanks for your patience..
The url for what?
I do not think I'm at the right page.. The page name where you have the loggin. It is so strange I can not find it. Should I change browser...?
@Helena Nobel If you signed up for Confluence Cloud, then likely there will be an email somewhere in your inbox/mail client explaining where to login.
If someone else did this, go and ask them.
For Confluence Cloud the format of the web address is almost always:
https://yourcompanyname.atlassian.net
...where yourcompanyname is something like your company name.
The person who set it up will have chosen the exact name.
If you can remember this, just go there and it will probably ask you to login.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.