Hi Mark L,
There is no 3000 user tier for Bitbucket server. The next available tier (is as you indicated - 5000 users).
Please use sales@adaptavist.com and ask for a quote and we'll follow up via email.
Thanks,
Mark McCormack - ScriptRunner Suite - Product Manager.
Hi - I want to trust your answer because I just had an enterprise advocate from Atlassian just come back and say 3000 users is not an option and it has to be 5000 users at $10,000?
I'm hoping this is not the case because that seems to be overkill for the number of licenses based on the data center size of Bitbucket.
Hi Mark,
We've not sold a 3000 user licence to date so I'm somewhat shooting from the hip and would trust the Atlassian EA over my response.
Perhaps the best approach is via sales@atlassian.com and to establish the license tier you need.
Are you currently evaluating Bitbucket Server? Are you looking at Bitbucket Data Center or just Bitbucket Server because I think the available tiers differ in that case?
We are looking at growing our Bitbucket Server from 2000 to the next tier. That requires us to jump into Bitbucket Data Center at 3000 users. It seems a little off that the next tier for the plugin though would be 5000 users when Data Center is in 1000 increments. We have contacted Atlassian and they are saying 2000 to 5000 but anyway we will keep working with both you and them to get to the bottom of this.
Yes, ultimately the Atlassian Marketplace should allow Data Center pricing and we've asked Atlassian for this. Using JIRA and Confluence as a guide, we normally follow the nearest equivalent server tiers available so it would follow that a 5000 user tier SR for Bitbucket Server would be required.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.