Hello,
My Confluence 5. 10.8 license is going to be expired in 48 hours.
I purchase License and when I apply to my Confluence , it keep saying : "That's not a valid license key."
I also clean plugin cache as this instruction : https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/unable-to-update-license-key-in-confluence-with-the-error-message-the-license-you-entered-was-not-valid-751698902.html
Thank you
Could you tell us what page you got the key from (do NOT paste the key or url in here, just describe how you got to the page), and where you are trying to apply it in Confluence?
Dear Nic, I bought from Atlassian .
I apply it on the Licence page in Confluence .
Could you tell us what page you got the key from?
And which "licence page" in Confluence?
Man. If only all Confluence error messages had a nice explanation.
Based on the title of this question, I'm thinking that something along these lines would work best...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.