Wondering if there is a way to export the content (results) of a queue so that I can analyse our open tickets.
Not able to find a tabular report that will accomplish this.
TIA
sort of. edit the queue and go to the advanced view of filter. Copy it, paste it into the search for issues screen then export
You can get the Excel export directly from a queue using the Better Excel Plugin:
Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOAWs2IpnDg
(There are no extra steps involved.)
Perfect. A couple of extra steps but gets me exactly what I need.
Thank you!
That looks interesting. I'll give it a try.
Thank you
What about service desk cloud instance. I want to be able to export the qeuues
Dean, Better Excel Plugin is not available for the cloud yet, unfortunately, but this will change in the future.
Please vote to this feature request and add the details of your use case so that we can include that in our product planning.
this is a great workaround!! Thanks so much!
I tried to follow the instruction but got lost.
I clicked on edit, then click on "Switch to JQL" . Is this what you mean by advance view of filter? I don't see any other button to click on.
I copy the string then go to search for issue screen and paste the string. It came back with can't find error.
Can you clarify the instruction?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.