Hi,
I'm having a a really silly and frustrating issue. I'm currently working at a start-up and I'm trying to get started with Bitbucket pipelines for the PHP-based web portal of the company.
However, I can't seem to commit a bitbucket-pipelines.yml file for this repo(I have admin access). No matter what language, image or script I try, I always get the same, non-informative, error message "Something went wrong". Since I'm new to this and just playing around, the files are very basic, e.g:

When I try to commit the same bitbucket-pipelines.yml files I have tried to other repos it works just fine, so I assume there is something with the repo that causing the problem. The size of the repo is 5.4 MB and Git Large File Storage: 0 bytes of space used. (1.0 GB remaining) so at least I know that's not an issue.
I'm having a hard time troubleshooting this. Does anyone know what might be the problem?