Hi,
I have project in JIRA which is using Epic Link Validator (It is only way to require Epic Link on create issue). I want to use create task from e-mail feature, but when issue is creating, from logs i know, that i must specify Epic Link to Create Issue. This is main point of my problem.
I have idea:
I using Script Runner script so i wanted recognize task created from e-mail and made Script validator which allowing empty Epic Link for this specific tasks. Do you know how i can do it? Meybe you have better idea? Meybe i can add something to the top of description (for example "This task is created via mail") and then check with Script Runner description? To do this i must edit body of mail handler incoming message - It is possible? I can't found any information on Atlassian site about this.