Is it possible to do a query and take a field returned in that search to match fields in another search to return results?
To explain another way, I would like to run a normal query, for example issuetype=Epic and status = closed but then run another query to match a custom field in those results to be a match criteria to find results in another query. Say the field to match from the first query was issue key, and I want to then return results from the first query where the issue keys are used to check that they are not closed.
Something like run query issuetype=Epic and status = closed then for each issue returned return retults for issues where the issuekey is the issuekey from field in the query and then for thos return items that are not closed? Would this be possible with Grovey or something?
Not a great description but I hope you get the gist.
Thanks
Chris.