Hi Community, I have gone through numerous posts and the altassian help section but I am unable to find an answer to my predicament of being able to advance search using JQL to get the result I want and was hoping someone could help me.
The scenario:
I have over a few thousand jiras in my jira instance that have multiple labels and I would like to search for jiras meeting certain criteria.
Few Jiras have labels of ('Australia', 'Paris','Paris-G11', 'Priority','Dev')
Few Jiras have labels of ('Australia', 'Paris','Priority','Dev')
Few Jiras have labels of ('Europe', 'PARIS','App')
I would like to get the result that only shows me the Jiras that have the labels of Australia and 'Paris' but not ones that have Australia, Paris and 'Paris-G11'.
I tried the query: labels = 'Australia' AND labels = 'Paris' and labels != 'Paris?G*'
also: labels = 'Australia' AND labels = 'Paris' and labels != 'Paris\-*'
also: labels = 'Australia' AND labels = 'Paris' and labels not in ('Paris?G??')
and other similar combinations as well as labels in ( 'Australia','Paris') and labels not in ('Paris?G??') but I always got different results or errors but not the result I was looking for.
I know it might be a fundamental JQL syntax error but I have been unable to get the result I need. Any help is greatly appreciated.