Hi,
I use Jira 6.1 with Oracle 11g. When I start Jira, I get an "ORA-01408: such column list already indexed" error, for various columns:
2013-10-16 10:48:58,120 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [core.entity.jdbc.DatabaseUtil] Could not create missing indices for entity "GroupAttribute"
2013-10-16 10:48:58,120 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [core.entity.jdbc.DatabaseUtil] SQL Exception while executing the following:
CREATE INDEX idx_group_attr_dir_name_lval ON cwd_group_attributes (directory_id, attribute_name, lower_attribute_value)
Error was: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01408: such column list already indexed
2013-10-30 12:02:48,136 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [core.entity.jdbc.DatabaseUtil] Could not create missing indices for entity "OptionConfiguration"
2013-10-30 12:02:48,136 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [core.entity.jdbc.DatabaseUtil] SQL Exception while executing the following:
CREATE INDEX fieldid_fieldconf ON optionconfiguration (FIELDID, FIELDCONFIG)
Error was: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01408: such column list already indexed
2013-10-30 12:03:32,559 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [core.entity.jdbc.DatabaseUtil] Could not create missing indices for entity "KIssueState"
2013-10-30 12:03:32,559 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [core.entity.jdbc.DatabaseUtil] SQL Exception while executing the following:
CREATE INDEX ISSUE_STATE_IDX ON kissuestate (ID)
Error was: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01408: such column list already indexed
2013-10-30 12:03:32,575 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [core.entity.jdbc.DatabaseUtil] Could not create missing indices for entity "KPluginsCfg"
2013-10-30 12:03:32,575 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [core.entity.jdbc.DatabaseUtil] SQL Exception while executing the following:
CREATE UNIQUE INDEX PLUGIN_CFG_IDX ON kpluginscfg (PLUGIN_ID, CFG_NAME)
Error was: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01408: such column list already indexed
2013-10-30 12:03:32,575 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [core.entity.jdbc.DatabaseUtil] Could not create missing indices for entity "KStateValues"
2013-10-30 12:03:32,575 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [core.entity.jdbc.DatabaseUtil] SQL Exception while executing the following:
CREATE INDEX STATE_VALUES_IDX ON kstatevalues (ID)
Error was: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01408: such column list already indexed
I have resolved the first of those errors thanks to that KB article. Do you think I should try to resolve the 4 other errors by dropping other indexes, for example fieldid_fieldconfig?