Hello!
I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on the best way to deprecate a page in Confluence.
My current process:
- Each Space has either a Deprecated Pages or Archive page
- The page contains the Red Warning macro in its own section with some explanatory text
- The page also contains a section with the Children Display macro
Before a page is moved to the Deprecated Pages / Archive page I:
- Insert a Red Warning macro with some explanatory text
- Insert the Yellow Note macro with the link to the more up-to-date page

Then I move the page.
While this works quite well in terms of deprecating pages going forward, my challenge is the hundreds of pages that have been previously deprecated by simply moving the page to the Deprecated Pages / Archive page.
I could take the time to do the above to every single on of those pages but I feel that would not be an efficient use of my time.
Does anyone have any suggestions?