Beyond the basic guideline for migration from other issue trackers, are there any plug-ins or other products that facilitate integration and / or migration to JIRA from Footprints?
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/55128/jira-and-footprints
Issues with attempts at opening Issues -- had to duplicate efforts and was asked if I wanted the answer posted to the site.
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- thank you for posting the link above. I've searched through that link and could not find an article on what a Footprints to Jira migration looks like. This question was posted in 2012 and looking for any documentation that could help.
The question was removed during one of the community migrations.
There's not a lot of documents on this subject I can find now - I think most of the world has moved off Footprints a long time ago, so a lot of it has been dropped.
There's not a lot I can tell you - I did it once, with an export from Footprints followed by a pile of scripting and code to get stuff into Jira, but it was so specific to that site, there's not a lot of use for others.
The easiest way to migrate your data from any help desk system to Jira Service Desk is to use Help Desk Migration.
-disclaimer-
I work at Help Desk Migration
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.