We have a 3rd party product ("Denodo") which has Git integration, and I've successfully set it up so that it is managing my source code. I've had to manually supply my username/password, and I'm able to commit the changes locally and push the changes to the BitBucket server.
When I view the commits in BitBucket, it's logging all commits under the service account that the 3rd party application runs under; this service account exists in the Users directory, but has not been given any permissions on the BitBucket server, and looking at the "Last Authenticated" date, it says never authenticated. The account itself is "unlicensed" on the server.
I've turned on the logging and profiling, and all the log files that I've looked at have my username as the committer, but still it's not my name that is appearing against the commits - it's the service account.
Where else should I look to try and track down what is going on here?