My requirement is issue needs to move to a different project(new status) at specific status. And I need to have the issue in the base project.
Hello,
You need to have the Move issues permission for the project, where the issue exists, and the create issues permission for the project, where you want to move the issue. Then you can go to the detailed issue view screen and choose More->Move.
Thanks for replying @Alexey Matveev. If I am moving the issue, I am losing the track of the issue in my base project. I want to clone(correct me if I am wrong) and then move so that user knows that the issue is in other project and someone is working on it. Thanks!
I see. Then there is also More->Clone option in the detailed issue view. You can first clone the issue and then move.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.