We recently upgraded from JIRA 6.2.7 to JIRA 7.8 and since the upgrade are experiencing issues with our issue collectors loading properly.
What we are finding is that if the submitter is either not logged into JIRA or does not have a JIRA account, the issue collector screen will not load (although the button is visible). If the submitter is logged into JIRA, then the issue collector screen loads with not problems and the ticket can be submitted successfully.
This is happening no matter what page the html is embedded on (ranging from our internal Confluence site to a generic html tester like this page: http://www.csgnetwork.com/htmlcodetest.html). We also confirmed it is happening in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
I have double checked that permissions for both browsing the project and creating issues for the project is set to the group "Anyone". I also have the reporter for the issue collector to also be set so that it is always one of our our generic accounts.
Does anyone know if there are any other settings I should be looking to update with the upgrade from v6 to v7?