Hello,
A member of my project has to modify the workflow.
The documentation reads that he needs the "Administer Jira " global permission to do so.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/working-with-workflows-776636540.html
But I guess that once the workflow has been assigned to the project, someone with less privilege can modify it.
Which minimal privilege/role is needed to modify one workflow assigned to a Jira project ?
Marc
Hi @Mboiteux,
The minimal privilege is extended project administration. However, that is only the case if a set of conditions is met:
(excerpt from Atlassian documentation)
If those conditions are not met, only a Jira Administrator can change the workflow.
Also, if you have Jira Software, then an administrator can "simplify" a workflow, and that lets the board owner maintain it.
Thank you for your anwsers.
I can't see "extended project administration" in the project authorisations system.
I see "admin project". And no like "extended%" option.
Where can be this priv found (and given) please ?
Ah, hang on, this is Cloud isn't it?
Extended permissions are not available on Cloud (yet).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.