Hello experts,
I have multiple teams accessing same JIRA server project. I have set up Issue level security to ensure confidentiality is maintained. I import my issues using the CSV file. I figured that there is no way to set the Issue level security in CSV file because Security level cannot be mapped while importing. This is what I tried to solve this problem.
I created a temporary custom field in JIRA to hold the team name. This field is populated in CSV file. Used a post script function to copy the value from custom field to "Security Level" field. Default value for "security level" is "none".
When I import the issues, I see that the values are copied to custom filed from CSV file. But the post function is not working. I used "Copy Value From Field to Field" post function. I tried various combinations with checkbox to experiment. But when issue is created, none is assigned to the security level.
Can any of you help me!!