Hello,
I use Confluence for corporate documentation.
Background:
I have a main Space that I use for a landing page that has links to individual Spaces for specific documentation. I configured this main Space to not have a Sidebar using the HideElements Add-on, so the whole page is used for the content. This is excellent!
Problem:
For the individual Spaces that I use for documentation that are linked to from the main Space, I use a left side Sidebar for navigation. But, it will not use the entire screen real estate to the right of the Sidebar. Instead, we have an unusable grey sidebar on the far right of the screen. So, when we expand the window size on a monitor, the usable space is limited.
Question:
Is there a method to have the whole page to the right of the Sidebar be usable for the content?
I have added an example here.
Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,
Dean Lappi