I just wanted to download JIRA 6 on atlassian.com and I just spotted a funny project code in the upfront image.
Is this some subconscious speaking? WTF has a complete different meaning to me ...
Hey guys, I'm on the Marketing team here. WTF was the original name of our web team which stood for Website Task Force. The team's responsibilities have broadened, and they now call themselves the 'Imagineering' team, but the project to file tickets for them has remained as 'WTF.'
Hi Radu,
Although I'm not part of the team that made the website, I believe that the project key in the image at our Atlassian site was not meant to be offensive or have any other meanings
Yeah, I can imagine, that's why I blamed in on somebody's subconscious. However I doubt that if I would create a banner with WTF it will get approved on m.a.c.
My main client at the moment has a couple of offices with long boring names, so they abbreviate them. To WTF and LHC. There's some comedy mileage in those every time... :-)
Large Hadron Collider ? Heh.
WTF is a good code for Marketing, true
Marked it as accepted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.