A long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away a third party developer transferred me the job he had done using his bitbucket account. He created a group and a project, added a bunch of separate repositories and added me to the group.
With his code in my machine I changed it according to my company's rules and created a single new repository (in my name, no project) and removed myself from the group he had created.
Since then, everytime I open bitbucket, the old project and its 14 separate repositories show up on my screen. It is annoying because I always have to waste time looking for my actual job in the middle of now meaningless directories.
As I'm not anymore part of the group, the "configuration" option is not shown when I select the project, the group or any of the old repositories. How do I get rid of them ?