I want to perform bulk upload of test cases from excel.
Accordingly, it should create respective folders and under those folders, test cases should be created.
What app are you using for test cases?
Right now we are using HP ALM to store the test cases. Is their any provision to have test cases in JIRA.
Also one more issue I am facing:
I am trying to connect to JIRA using Excel VBA Macro but I am not able to establish the connection
To manage our test case and test execution, you need a Jira plugin to help this.
You may try synapseRT: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/15711/synapsert-jira-qa-test-requirement?hosting=server&tab=overview
There is a 3 mins overview video to introduce the product.
It also supports folder structure of test cases and also importing test cases (with steps, folders ...) to Jira.
Hi, Thanks for the reply...
Can we import test cases by using Import Issues from CSV option present under Issues tab
No.
synapeRT has its own 'Test Case Importer' feature, please refer to this link for more information:
https://doc.go2group.com/synapsert/latest/en/synapsert-ver-9-x/user-guide/test-case-management/organize-test-cases-in-test-suites/import-test-cases-to-a-jira-project
You can also can find a import template file from the page.
If you need a demo or any other help, you can raise a ticket at support portal: https://jira.go2group.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/12
Hi Nic Brough , we are using test studio to store the test cases.
Thanks, Cheney Ma for the quick reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.