This is frustrating and something I've been dealing with for months... My company has switched to Jira this past year and we got little to no training. The training that we paid a ridiculous amount of money for was useless... I am building the Jira forms and Confluence pages for the entire company. Confluence is no biggie... Jira on the other hand is completely different from any other software I've ever used (I've been building ecommerce sites, websites and using content management systems for about 20 years now). I've Googled everything I know to Google and have not found anything... Apparently, either the company's using this have either had great training, or they're only using the canned fields. I will try and start from the beginning of my issue. I've made a "Project" and have made 4 forms (customer request types). Each customer request type has custom fields in it. I've made queues for each customer request type or form that I've made. I filled out a test ticket... When I go to view the ticket, there are custom fields from the other customer request types or forms showing up! I'm beyond frustrated! Can someone please point me to a step by step guide in fixing this issue! Any help will be much appreciated!
Thanks so much in advance!