Has anyone experienced issues while adding customers to an organization? Whenever we send an invite from the cloud, the customers are not receiving the invitation link. PLEASE HELP because Atlassian support is not responsive AT ALL!!
If you've been in touch with Atlassian support, then I expect that they will have checked that the emails are going out. Is that the case? If so, then you'll need to look at why the customer's servers are not accepting or passing them on.
Obviously, that is the expectation but it shouldn't take a week to respond to a query. Also, the issue is not with the customer servers, as we have tested with our own environment, yahoo and gmail IDs.
I'm not qualified to talk about Atlassian's support on Cloud, I don't use it, as most of the stuff I do is server. I've always found them responsive and helpful with server.
So, are you saying that they have confirmed that the emails are being sent out ok by Cloud, or not?
I've had the same issue with cloud!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.