Is there any way to change the "Issue can't be viewed" page via custom plugin? I want to add simple link on this page or directly redirect to another page. There was some kind of solution for this problem, but it crashes the JIRA. Jira versoin: 7.5.3#75008 (server).
The one way to change "Issue can't be viewed" page is to implement custom servlet-filter plugin. Credits goes to @Alexey Matveev for an original idea.
I've come with next <servlet-filter> declaration:
<servlet-filter name="My Servlet Filter" i18n-name-key="my-servlet-filter.name" key="my-servlet-filter" class="ru.temp.servlet.filter.MyServletFilter" location="before-decoration" weight="100"> <description key="my-servlet-filter.description">The My Servlet Filter Plugin</description> <url-pattern>/browse/*</url-pattern> </servlet-filter>
The most important things in this declaration is:
Also, you may find these links useful:
response.setCharacterEncoding(response.getCharacterEncoding()); // You can preserve original response encodingresponse.getWriter().write(out);
getCharacterEncoding()
I think you should develop a servlet filter. You can find an example here:
https://bitbucket.org/bewster/jsd-servlet-filter/src/master/src/main/java/com/gbelectronics/jira/servlet/filter/JsdKbUrlRewriteServletFilter.java
Sounds like a solution, thank you.There's no uniform URL for an "Issue can't be viewed" page though - I'm not sure, if filter may be applied specifically to this page, instead of all "https//jira/browse/*" pages.
I did not try it but try to attach it to the browse page and see how it works. Or try to attach it to the error page. And have a look at the result.
I'll try and will report results here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.