Hi Everyone,
I am using Jira v6.1.6 and I would like to upgrade to the latest version does anyone have any good guides on how to do the upgrade ?
Thanks
Stuart
My set of advises as I have done a lot of them ;
1) Do it on test environment first
2) Run add-on compatibility check to make sure that your current version of add-ons are compatible with the new version.
3) All your customizations , ensure you move them separately after upgrade - say you've made some changes in server.xml file, and the rest.
IMPORTANT : Read the release note - it makes you understand what you can expect from the new version you upgrade to.
Hi @stuartd22
You can check the migration hub here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/migration/jira-7
This guide gives you all the info you may need during this upgrade process.
Hope this helps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.