I would think this would be pretty simple, but I'm struggling... we have a basic service desk type used for requests, and I can already foresee any access requests being input as this type (as well as people emailing the helpdesk, their request will automatically generate this type of basic service request). I would like the ability to change the request type after submission from Helpdesk Request to Access Request, which simply adds a few new fields in, that the helpdesk rep can fill in, and gives an approvals field. However, when I currently attempt this, I get "this request type is not applicable for the current issue type". I've read some documentation regarding this, but I still can't find where to look. I don't see any way to associate two issue types with one request type, which seems to be what is implied by the other community post I read. Any help for a newbie?

