I uploaded two custom avatars and assigned them to two issue types. Avatars show everywhere exept the "Create" event. It's not critical, but messy. Please help.
Thanks!
Hi Darya,
This may help:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/issue-type-avatars-missing-on-create-issue-screen-779160838.html
Carlos
Carlos,
Thank you for your reply, but it didn't help. When I see issue type in the list, the avatar is correct:
As soon as I choose it, it shows with the old/incorrect avatar:
Hmm.. I wonder if you're hitting this bug (Are you using JIRA Server?):
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-60897
There is an interesting workaround mentioned in the ticket that says:
"Simply editing the Issue Type Scheme and then hitting the save button without making any changes updated the icons for me."
If you try this, please let me know if it works for you.
Thanks,
Hi Carlos,
Yes we have a server version, and this workaround helped.
Thanks so much!
-Darya.
Great, you're welcome! I'm glad it worked!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.