How can I associate a product requirements page with a task in Jira?Beyond a link url?
regards.
Hi Alexis, are you talking about displaying a jira issue within confluence? In what ways beyond linking would you expect to be able to associate the two?
Have you tried the macro {JIRA}? What this will do is display the JIRA link, the current status, and the issue summary on your Confluence.
If I misunderstood your question, please let me know!
I agree with Meg:
Hola Meg y Carlos!Gracias por tu respuesta, creo que esa solución es suficiente. Aunque sería ideal poder ver en la tarea de Jira el link al documento en confluence.
en el sidebar por ejemplo:
Intente ver si estaba disponible el campo en "personalización de campos" pero no está.Agradezco tu tiempo, Saludos!
Hola Alexis,
El link al documento de Confluence deberia aparecer en la seccion "Issue links" ("mentioned in" <Confluence page>). Asegurate de tener el campo "Linked issues" en la pantalla.
Saludos!
Carlos
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.