I did so earlier.
But now it's showing error.
Hi Deepak! What error are you getting? Can you send us a screenshot?
Kind regards!
Ana
Thank you @Ana Retamal for your reply
Here are the screenshots.
1)
2)
After that when I enter my email and password. I get successful login.
I remember, earlier (approx 1 year earlier) I do login with username and password. As in Github.
Ahh, thanks for the screenshots @Deepak5j! That's because we changed the authentication method and now you're required to use your email address instead of the username, usernames will no longer be valid to log into Bitbucket Cloud.
Let us know if you have any questions!
So we did forget the email we used for the admin, we only have the username and password. How can I get the email?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.