Hello Atlassian,
I need automatic indexing Confluence, for indexing every day.
It possible?
Regards
There's nothing built-in that will let you do this.
The reason is quite simple - you should not need to do this. The index is updated by every page update automatically, and should only require a rebuild if something goes wrong. The Confluence systems I work with often go without reindexing for months, it only happens when they undergo an upgrade or a new plugin requires it.
So, I think the question is "Why do you think you need to reindex regularly"? Because it's suggesting that you have something that is breaking your system.
Hi Nic,
My problem is that do not update plugins in my confluence page.
This plugins are: Contributors and activity stream.
I'm not sure I understand the problem. What does "do not update plugins in my confluence page" mean? If you're looking at the contributors and activity stream macros, they will show updates as soon as you refresh a page. Unless something in your indexing is broken - in which case we need to fix that, not try to plaster over the cracks by reindexing. Have a look in your log, check Admin -> Indexing to see the states of the cache.
Good morning Nic, The problem is that the macros doesn`t update. I need that the macros update without having to re-index. If I re-index, the macros will updates. Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.