Hi all,
I am trying to turn off autowatch for an automated ID to help alleviate some of the mass emails from JIRA, as described here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=298975297
But when I go to any of my users profiles, there is no "preferences" All users are LDAP based.
Does anyone know how can I turn off autowatch for just a single automation user and leave it on for my normal users?
Thanks,
Robert
Actually just found out that this is a problem with su plugin, not JIRA. As when I log in as the user I can see the preferences. When I su to the user it does not. I am good to go.
su to the user?
Yes there is a plugin called "su" (switch users carried over from UNIX su) in which an admin can switch to that user. It is VERY helpful in debugging issues. I have a lot of my users say I cannot do X. So I go in as them and see for myself.
Great plugin, just found the first bug for myself.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.