how can i Delete kanban board ?
Hi Radha,
If you're a board admin, you can use the "Board" dropdown on the top right corner when browsing the board, then choose "Configure", then click again on the board button and choose delete
Hope this helps!
Cheers
Hi Micky,
I am unable to see configure tab ,I am using new JIRA tool ,so please guide me.
because I created one project and in same project i am using two boards but when I update task in kanban board that fine,but in kanban board it shows me other boards task also which is trouble me.
Hi Radha
If you're using the cloud version, click on the magnifying glass in the left column, then click on View all boards. This lists all boards, one per row, and at the end of each row the three dots will have a Delete. As Micky said, you'll need to have Board Admin privileges
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.