I am not a Jira expert but some noggin has given "FINILIZING" as a status and I can find a way to change it to be either properly spelled American or Properly spelled English (UK). Every time I see it on a board I tiny bit of my soul dies. Is it possible to change that thing without causing major disruption to other projects? It must be in a language package or something.. Please help before my soul dies completely...
Log in as an admin and go to Admin -> Issues -> Status, where you'll be able to edit the name of the status.
It may break someone's filters if they've saved something that explicitly names it, but frankly if they were happy to type that into their filter and not yell at their admin to fix it, they deserve it (and it's a trivial fix - they just need to edit the filter when they realise it's broken)
Hi, I beleive the names of the states were assigned manually by one of your Administrators.
You can check/rename it if you are an admin, under the workflows section in the Admin Settings.
You can get more information here,
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/How-do-i-rename-the-Project-Workflow-status-names/qaq-p/168410
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.