I would like to have a wallboard with the burn UP chart shown. Is there some way to add the burnup to the dashboard? Can't seem to find a gadget for this...
Hello Timothy,
I've never tried it but there is an app providing such gadgets: Great Gadgets for Jira Cloud.
There also is a suggestion for this: Burnup Gadget for JIRA Software, you can watch it to be updated and vote for it.
Hope this helps,
- Manon
Hmm, doesn't seem to have such good reviews. And I am 100% sure I will not be able to justify the cost. Kind of crazy that default Jira Software reports and not available as gadgets...
But, to be honest, I didn't really expect anything else.
Still not available right?
Very annoying now as the burnup is not available in reports anymore with Jira 8.22.1. :-(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.