Hi
I have created 2 menu using horizontal navigation bar page in inside horizontal navigation bar.
I want to link some data from menu 1 to details in menu 2. how to do it?
Jayashree,
Can you tell us what add-on you used to create the horizontal navigation bar? That way we can help you with your question.
Regards,
Shannon
Shannon,
I just used the horizontal navigation bar macro. Within that horizontal navigation page macro.
I hope I answered your question.
Thanks
Jayashree
This is not default in Confluence, and so it appears you might be using the 3rd party add-on from Adaptavist.
I'll go ahead and move this question over to their collection, and see if someone can assist there.
Thank you for your understanding!
Yeah, sounds good. Please do let me know if you get back an answer.
Thanks lot
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.