I'm currently using UWC to import a Trac wiki to Confluence.
I have a little problem when I tried to import some Trac syntax, especially, when it's monospaced text with brace inside.
Taking this Trac text:
{{{A text with {}}}}
{{{ and }}} delimited a monospaced in Trac syntax, like {{ and }} in Confluence syntax.
I want to convert the text above in Confluence wiki syntax, to render it like this:
A text with {}
If I tried the syntax below, it doesn't work:
{{A text with {}}}
My problem is very simple, how I can write } inside a monospaced text in confluence. A monospaced text use syntax like this {{ ... }}. And if I add a brace } inside this syntax, the text isn't display correctly. I tried to used the \ character to tell to confluence to display the character } and not consider has a wiki syntax ({{A text with {\}} }). But it's doesn't work.
To be able to parse this text, I added a new line to Trac properties file in UWC:
Trac.0102-monospace0.java-regex=\{{3}(.*?)\}{4}{replace-with}{{$1\} }}
But it's doesn't work.
Confluence doesn't support anymore an editor that could switch between the wiki syntax and the wysiwyg editor. So without it, I'm not able to find the special character in Confluence wiki syntax that can avoid to parse } has a part of the wiki syntax. And I don't find this information on their documentation, while this problem is no more present in the new wysiwyg Editor
Any one, can help me ?