In Service Desk the only emails permitted in the to field is the customer and the reporter. My goal is the send emails to others and to Pager Duty if SLA violations occur.
What am I missing?
Thanks
Hey Rick,
I highly recommend checking out some of the really great addons for JIRA in the marketplace.
One that I have used consistently is Automation for JIRA. If you're comfortable with writing scripts, another good one is Scriptrunner. These add ons will extend the automation of JSD and allow for a lot of customization you won't get out of the box.
Here is an example of some of the notifications automation options within Automation for JIRA
Another service that I know integrates with Pager Duty is Zapier. This is not a marketplace app, but a third-party integration site.
Meg,
Thank you for the great suggestions, however budget is a concern and it seems this is a basic function that should be included in Jira Service Desk and not require an additional fee to send emails.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.