The new Installer seems to work different than the old installers of the versions of 5.7.x.
I try to update one of our Confluence installations to 5.8.2, but the installer does not give me the option to choose the Confluence installation I want to update.
Console-Log of the new Installer:
Unpacking JRE ...
Starting Installer ...
This will install Confluence 5.8.2 on your computer.
OK [o, Enter], Cancel [c]
...
Express Install (uses default settings) [1],
Custom Install (recommended for advanced users) [2],
Upgrade an existing Confluence installation [3, Enter]
...
Back up Confluence home ?
Yes [y, Enter], No [n]
What's missing is the following option to choose the install directory:
Example console log of a installation of Confluence 5.7.4:
Existing installation directory:
[/opt/atlassian/confluence]
Does anybody know, how to select the Confluence installation i want to update.
I have thre running Confluence installations in
- /opt/atlassian/confluence-test
- /opt/atlassian/confluence-prod
- /opt/atlassian/confluence-preprod
and i want to update the test instance.
Best regards,
Anton