If you were looking for a serious discussion here today then ...
The thread isn't letting me post the perfect picture. I has a sad.
@Meg Holbrook don't forget you need to include text with your photo because of a bug that will someday be fixed. Someday....
I actually had no idea this was a thing... HERE WE GO
I didn't see Star Wars for the first time until it was re-released in the 90s. But I did see Spaceballs. Many, many times.
@Monique vdB fixed someday in a galaxy far far away?
I don't think there is another movie that I have seen more times than this one. I'm sure I would ruin this movie if I ever watched it with someone that has not seen it, because I know just about all the dialog to the entire thing.
I think of this scene at least once a month...
What was that you say?
(I'm more into Star Trek...)
This made me chuckle out loud a lot.
Flight updates
This may or may not be the greatest thing I have ever seen!
I LOVE THIS.
As a Disneyland fan, I had to share this from artist Karen Haillon:
This is really nice!
Oh that is fantastic! Two of my favorite things mashed together!
I know, I'm tempted to buy a print, it's so great!
I love this one by the Cat Rapper
Oh and this one for dog lovers 🐶
#1 Fan
My son Luke (13). No longer responds to comments about me being his father. Just rolls his eyes at light speed
I just cackled in my office. It wasn't pretty. People turned around.
I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies (please if you judge me, don't throw me anything).
That being said, as a good Community member, I've gently googled "best star wars joke ever". After being kicked out by Security monitoring from half of my tries, I'll just give you that one:
http://www.quickfunnyjokes.com/starwars.html
Lessons learned? Google cached sites are reported as Adult category by our network admins. I hope I'll still work here by Monday.
Have a great Friday you all!
What? Not a single one? You should, definitely. At least the old ones.
But I‘m sure you‘ve seen the Star Trek movies instead... 😉
How do I upload a pic? It gives me an error.
@Eager Learner thanks for posting this. There is a bug in discussion comments where you can't post a picture by itself, you have to post some text before it. It is a weird editor bug. So if you try again with some text, it should work. And I'm excited to see your contribution!
Q: What do you call a pirate droid? A: Arrrrr2-D2
Hee hee! These were cute @miikhy. 😀
Thanks!! Here goes... borrowed this from a friend.
Yay! Success
Not much of a joke, more of just a cool Star Wars related thing...My little brother is a Junior in High School, and his physics project was to create a mock light saber... So he spent this past weekend building a light saber that looked like an actual cavalry saber. I wasn't allowed to take pictures until he turned it in, but now we're going to build him a "Cavalry Jedi" cosplay to go with it!
If I'm going to throw anything at you, it's going to be a Star Wars box set.
Wow! Please report back with the photographic evidence. That is so cool.
Yes Ma'am!!!! Denver Comic Con is coming up right before my Friday Fun... pictures will be a thing
So ready for the cosplay pics.
+1
I'm sorry man, but Obi-Wan is right...
According to The Community's Advent Calendar 2018 I remembered this Oldie but Goldie Star Wars parody.
Have a look on marketing meeting at the the death star - discussing viral marketing (with a special german dialect)
Here for german speaking people -> Virales Marketing im Todesstern Stuttgart
And in (some sort of) english -> Viral Marketing at Death Star Germany (Stuttgart)
Hope this gets your humor, too!
I'm actually surprised this hasn't been posted yet. It has to be the best parody ever!
https://youtu.be/U9t-slLl30E
I needed this in my life ha
Haha, this is really great, very funny
Haha, Darth Vader speaks schwäbisch - crazy
Awesome
It had be great to start this thread with this picture hehehe
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.