User can add calendar on wiki but can't see the events on it.
I've confirmed the calendar is NOT restricted to anyone.
I see the second image below (purple one) and she sees the blank one.
So that I may double check a possibility, please post the second screenshot again with all the calendars showing on the right hand side. I am not 100% sure B2B content is the calendar name.
Please try temporarily adding all the calendars to the user's calendar that you have on yours to see if the events then show.
Here are the screenshots. Mine is the one in purple.
The symptoms are similar to this bug: Calendar with public and private filters shows no events.
Please check your <confluence_home>/atlassian-confluence log for errors such as:
2014-02-20 17:20:58,994 ERROR [http-8541-7] [extra.calendar3.calendarstore.JiraCalendarDataStore] getSubCalendarJql Unable to get details of search filter 10004 -- url: /confluence/rest/calendar-services/1.0/calendar/subcalendars.json | userName: thing1 | referer: http://localhost:8541/confluence/display/CS/Calendar+Space+Homecom.atlassian.confluence.extra.calendar3.calendarstore.JiraAccessor$JiraPreConditionUnmetException at com.atlassian.confluence.extra.calendar3.calendarstore.DefaultJiraAccessor$15.handle(DefaultJiraAccessor.java:1227) at com.atlassian.confluence.extra.calendar3.calendarstore.DefaultJiraAccessor$15.handle(DefaultJiraAccessor.java:1195)
and
2014-02-20 17:20:59,002 WARN [http-8541-7] [extra.calendar3.rest.CalendarResource] getSubcalendarsInternal Unable to retrieve information of sub-calendar with ID 4d9e3ea9-0d5c-4470-9562-82a9ee322f0d for user 2c9c8fe04451b287014451bfcc120004. Please ignore if the mycalendars page is appearing alright for the user. -- url: /confluence/rest/calendar-services/1.0/calendar/subcalendars.json | userName: thing1 | referer: http://localhost:8541/confluence/display/CS/Calendar+Space+Homejava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Arguments to addParameter(String, String) cannot be null
Thanks,
Ann
Ann, we have those errors...now what?
Thanks
-B
I actually just had this issue, and raised it as an IT bug with my IT department.
However, I actually found the solution for mine in particular - if you go into the details of your calendar (or settings) you can view the settings, whereby my calendar was linking back to another space I owned that had vaired restrictions. As a result, this calendar inherited those restrictions in comparison to the space it was being viewed in.
If you change this over to the relevant space, it'll link properly and be shown.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.