Our subtask process is as involved as creating a new story. No data is autopopulated in the create a subtask or create a bug screens like TPAs, epics, components, sign offs, etc. We are going to start tracking work effort and creating the subtask is a huge hinderence. I have to put in a request with our system admin and I would like to have the steps to do this included with the ticket to help speed along this actually being done. I want to streamline the process so I only need to enter Title, assignee, description, and work effort when creating a sub-task or a linked bug. Basically if I am in a story and click create a subtask, I'd like the important info autopopulated on the backend, only new necessary fields shown to the user to be filled out and on Create show the new subtask in the subtasks section on the story.