I've followed the recipe here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/update-the-confluence-docker-image-to-use-oracle-jdk-829062521.html
Building works fine until step 13. Here I get the following error:
(4/29) Installing libc6-compat (1.1.18-r3)ERROR: libc6-compat-1.1.18-r3: trying to overwrite lib/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 owned by glibc-2.27-r0.ERROR: libc6-compat-1.1.18-r3: failed to rename lib64.apk-new to lib64.
Any suggestions? I'm up for testing whatever to make this work!
Hi Snorre,
That error message suggests that your Dockerfile still includes the commands to install libc6-compat library. This should be removed from the list of libraries to be installed - from the doc you linked:
Within the same Dockerfile, remove the lib6-compat library as it is already in the above anapsix image. Also re-order the update-ca-certificates command as such:RUN apk update -qq \ && update-ca-certificates \ && apk add ca-certificates wget curl openssh bash procps openssl perl ttf-dejavu tini libc6-compat \ && rm -rf /var/lib/{apt,dpkg,cache,log}/ /tmp/* /var/tmp/*toRUN apk update -qq \ && apk add ca-certificates wget curl openssh bash procps openssl perl ttf-dejavu tini \ && update-ca-certificates \ && rm -rf /var/lib/{apt,dpkg,cache,log}/ /tmp/* /var/tmp/*<br>
Within the same Dockerfile, remove the lib6-compat library as it is already in the above anapsix image. Also re-order the update-ca-certificates command as such:
Dockerfile
lib6-compat
anapsix
update-ca-certificates
RUN apk update -qq \ && update-ca-certificates \ && apk add ca-certificates wget curl openssh bash procps openssl perl ttf-dejavu tini libc6-compat \ && rm -rf /var/lib/{apt,dpkg,cache,log}/ /tmp/* /var/tmp/*
to
RUN apk update -qq \ && apk add ca-certificates wget curl openssh bash procps openssl perl ttf-dejavu tini \ && update-ca-certificates \ && rm -rf /var/lib/{apt,dpkg,cache,log}/ /tmp/* /var/tmp/*
<br>
If it's still not working for you after making this change, can you post your Dockerfile contents here?
Cheers,
Dave
Try deleting the package in another step and then re install
apk del libc6-compat
I just tried this, still gave the same error.
The container built successfully. One warning was thrown when updating the CA-certs: "WARNING: ca-certificates.crt does not contain exactly one certificate or CRL: skipping", but I can live with that. I'll set up a container stack once I get home from work, to see if the lack of libc6-compat affects the running of the container.
Hey Snorre,
I should clarify: the base image already has libc6-compat installed. This is actually why you got the initial error - the binary trying to be installed already existed. So your container still includes this library, and you should see no ill effects related to removing that line from your Dockerfile.
Ah! Well, the application is running smoothly now, working on building Bitbucket, and then it's onto Jira. Hopefully I'll have all three up and running by the end of the weekend. Thanks for the help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.