A user was removed from a space that they were watching. However, they are still receiving emails. How do we make this stop?
Pls Check if the user is Watching a particular page in this space
http://xxx/users/viewnotifications.action
If this is the case, I am surprised space permissions didn't stop watched page notifications from being sent.
@Jill SoloveyI doubt this is your case, but when we implemented Confluence, people manually created accounts. Soon after, we hooked up to active directory.
If they did not put in their same username both times, then they would have 2 accounts.
The secondary account (which is also watching the page/space) might still be in your space permissions.
Personally I would follow up with the user and check their watched pages as noted by @Ollie Guan
Yes, they are watching a page. For security reasons they have been removed from the space. Does that mean when we remove users we need to also remove them from anything they are watching? YIKES!!!! what a NIGHTMARE!
@Ollie Guan are you implying that this is known behavior? is an issue logged an I up vote?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.