Hello -
Is there a way to restrict groups in my JIRA project to see Issues based on custom field values? Here's an example for context -
My JIRA project outlines the hiring process of my company. When I upload Issues I select the Job Title (select list custom field) that they are applying for. Within my project are many different users/groups that get assigned Issues throughout the workflow.
Let's say I have selected the Job Title "Administrator" for an Issue I upload. Is it possible to set a permission in that only users within the group "Admin" are able to see Issues with the Job Title "Administrator"? I have been looking into Issue Security Levels, but am getting confused with the configuration. the "Group Custom Field Value" option lets me select my custom field (Job Title), but I am not able to make any configurations/conditions from there.
Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.