I seem to have an issue on Confluence where PDF or Word exports don't include Gliffy diagrams.
Does anyone know how I could possibly resolve this?
Confluence version: 5.8.14
Gliffy version: 7.1.2
Hi Tom,
Have you tried printing to a .pdf file using the browser's print function? I haven't needed to export to Word yet, but when I need a .pdf I just print it rather than export.
It's a work around, but it may help.
-Scott
Hi Scott, yeah that seems to be a viable workaround - thanks.
I fixed the issue with the following steps:
1, Make sure you know the Gliffy Diagram name (what you saved the diagram as in Gliffy)
2. Edit the confluence page
3. Delete the Gliffy Diagram reference in confluence
4. Click Add a Gliffy diagram to confluence ( type `/gliffy` in new confluence editor)
5. In the first menu, select Search Diagrams and give the name in #1
6. in the bottom check the box 'link to original'
Confirmed this works. I would add that in Step 4 the way to "add a gliffy diagram" whilst you are editing the doc is to hit the "/" key first to bring up the list of command actions and search for "gliffy"
this works as long as you do not insert a Insight Object Macro into the page. In this case a un-identifiable small diagramm is placed in PDFs but it is not the correct one! No image is placed in word export.If you delete the insight macro again, the correct diagramm is rendered into PDF/word correctly without changing anything in the gliffy diagramm macro.Tested with Confluence Server (7.13.8)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.